Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Firewatir Jssh error : Unable to connect to machine : 127.0.0.1 on port 9997

Hello,


I get following error when i work with firewatir for firefox on Centos - 64 bit ,

/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/firewatir-1.6.7/lib/firewatir/firefox.rb:158:in `set_defaults': Unable to connect to machine : 127.0.0.1 on port 9997. Make sure that JSSh is properly installed and Firefox is running with '-jssh' option (Watir::Exception::UnableToStartJSShException)
from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/firewatir-1.6.7/lib/firewatir/firefox.rb:50:in `initialize'
from /home/test.rb:39:in `new'
from /home/test.rb:39




firewatir require Jssh extension for working, but even installing Jssh extension with firefox but I continue getting error.

I have done many googling and try to change in firefox.rb as i found some where but my problem not solved.

Not solution but i found suggestion for me and you also :

I don't know in which cases this problem occur but I found that JSSH not support with 64 bit Os. so I then try with centos - 32 bit and my error solved and firefox browser works fine.


So if any one know about how it work with 64 bit they can also post there solutions here.

Thanks,
Priyank Shah

No comments:

Post a Comment